We turned a girl’s hair
into a flamingo. Let’s talk about that. ♪ (theme music) ♪ Good Mythical Morning. If you want to know the answer
to a question that’s on your mind, you can do one of three things: – You can scream into the air–
– One. – You can shake a magic eight ball–
– Two. – Or you can ask us on Facebook or Twitter.
– Three! I recommend option three. That’s what Anthony Mandoka Plain did. He said, “Some cool chest hair styles.”
That’s not really a question. Was that a command? We respond to commands too.
We think what you mean is that you would like to see
some cool chest hair styles. – Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding–
– Okay, there are… there are many chest hair style options
out there, and we have them all. Are you ready? Here we go. First, you can go full gorilla! Oh my. He’s done it. This guy never gets cold. I don’t know why
he doesn’t look happier. When you’re that hairy,
I guess you get less happy. He’s only got a loincloth on,
or maybe just a roll of toilet paper down there.
That’s unsightly! That’s not…let’s move on to the 50/50. This is smart, you know?
I gotta admit it. Well, it’s dedicated. This is when you’re in
a kareoke competition and you gotta play two different people.
One of ’em’s bald. A Sasquatch and an Olympic swimmer. Okay. Next we have the Autobot. Now, this guy…he’s got to hold
his arms just right to spread his chest to make the proportions work. – To get the nipples to be the eyes.
– (Link chuckles) The nipples as eyes really makes
the Autobot symbol look– – I don’t like looking at–
– Unintelligent. Let’s move on to
the four handed trail. (chuckles) Yeah, wow. Oh man, I would call
this one like a race track. Anybody who can do this,
any man who can pull this– any woman for that matter–
who can pull this off, a full connection like this,
should do it at least once in their life. I can’t do that,
if I don’t. He’s proud of himself,
and he’s earned it. Now, you can always go
with The Dark Knight, or Batman. I know that Jacksfilms does
this every year, if I’m not mistaken. – Really?
– Yeah. He shaves the logo,
as well as– Does he do the reverse, or does
he do the positive or the negative? He does the positive,
like two out of these three guys. The guy who did the negative Batman,
this seems a little too high fashion photo-shooty for me.
I’m uncomfortable. – It looks like a magician.
– Yeah. – It looks like a magician.
– A magician’s headshot. It’s like, “Have you seen my best trick?” (Link laughs) He does look like a magician. You can always be the Man of Steel too,
and you need to have – a surprised look on your face.
– “Oh, hey! I just woke up with this! Guys! Oh, you did this
when I was sleepin’?! Oh, you guys are the best friends!” “You guys, and you also stole
my bottom teeth.” “Yeah, you know how much I love
the Man of Steel.” – (Link laughs)
– Okay, and then we got the ‘Merica. Yeah, you can totally get patriotic
with your chest hair. And listen, if you do this kind of thing– You have to drink
out of a red soda cup. And you get women like Barbara right here. That’s his mom.
His mom is so proud, man. You get women like Barbara being like,
“Come on, lemme touch dat American flag. I pledge allegiance to your chest
and the nipples on each side of ’em.” (laughter) Oh gosh. Oh, and because I still believe
that’s his mom, I’m even more creeped out. – Yeah.
– Uh, the stache n’ sash. I can’t say that.
The ‘stache n’ sash. If you look closely, you’ll see
these two sash lines run through his jorts,
down to his…actual legs. What is he holding in his hand?
A piece of pizza? – It looks like a trophy for something.
– (Link laughs) He won some sort of contest. And not to be outdone
by the ‘stache and stash, we got the ‘stache and the ‘stache. – (Link laughs)
– You see what’s going on there? – Look at the look on his face, man.
– He’s like, “Yeah, I did that.” – “Yeah, I did.”
– He’s totally zoned out. “Yeah, look at it.
I did it.” Then you got–this is a common thing.
The hair-kini, where for every man that wants to feel like a woman
every once in a while. For every man that needs
that extra hair support. – Oh goodness.
– It doesn’t provide much, apparently. The Hippie.
You know, peace and love. There’s a lot of peace there.
I don’t have a lot of love for it. (laughs) And then if you’re a Buccaneers fan,
you can follow this guy’s template. Literally, I think he’s posted
his template on Yahoo Pictures. I think this guy should have
his Harvard degree rescinded – for taking a picture with this guy.
– (laughs) You can go argyle,
or you can hang a cat from your mustache. Isn’t THAT amazing? – Whoo hoo!
– Meooow. – Next question.
– We also got a question from Karen Kavett. She says, “I’m tired
of my hairstyle. It’s boring and I’m ready for a change.
Do you guys have any ideas?” Alright, Karen.
We got some ideas. And you know what?
One of those ideas is not sitting here and answering your question. It’s time for… (Rhett & Link) That Escalated Quickly! Normally we answer questions
from the desk, but thanks to Toyota Camry, we’re taking our advice on the road! (Link) I’m kinda bored of my haircut. Well, maybe I am too,
but this isn’t about you. This is about Karen. – Well, that’s true.
– Any time you hollar though, I’ll give you a buzz cut or a bowl cut. – Those are my two choices?
– Yeah. – That’s all you got in you?
– Buzz or bowl. Those are my specialties. (Link) We are on the way
to Karen’s house in Clover City. She made a bold choice
asking us for advice. Now we’re gonna help her
make another bold choice. Her hairstyle’s about to escalate quickly. ♪ (funky beat) ♪ How many cans of hairspray you got? – (cans rattle around)
– A lot. (Rhett chuckles) (knocking) – She knows we’re coming.
– But she doesn’t know what we’re doing. – Neither does he.
– Yeah, she does. – Hey guys!
– Karen! Come on in. – (Link) How’re you doing?
– (Karen) Pretty good. (Link) We made it.
Thanks for having us at your house. Yeah, thanks for coming. Don’t thank us yet. Yeah, Karen, you pointed out
that you had a boring hairstyle. – You said it.
– (Karen chuckles) – I’m not making any judgements, but–
– Tell us about that. Yeah, what’s boring about it? So I’ve had the same hair
since I was six. I moved the part over about two inches.
That’s about as crazy as I get. What do you call this style? The straight brown hair? Straight brown hair.
Okay, this could be a little boring. What’s your favorite animal? Penguins are cute.
I like black and white animals. – (Rhett) How about pink birds that like–
– Flamingos? Yeah! Flamingos!
Oh, you love flamingos, huh? They’re fine, yeah. How much do you love ’em? I mean, like a six. – Out of six?
– Six out of six? – Okay.
– We can go with that. – That works.
– That’s great. I’m glad you love flamingos.
That’s very convenient – because we’re about to–
– Get to work. ♪ (funky beat) ♪ (Link) Okay, Karen. We have completed your new hairstyle. (Rhett) Take a look. Oh man.
I’m so excited! Are you though? Oh! – Can you tell what it is?
– Okay. – Oh, hey there.
– You might have to pull that back a little bit.
You gotta… – (Karen giggles)
– You gotta get…yeah. – Oh my gosh!
– Whoa! It’s a flamingo.
I don’t know if– Yeah, no.
I love it. – So is this an upgrade?
– (Karen) In some ways. It definitely is different. Just so you know,
these are not real flamingo feathers. No flamingos were harmed in
the making of this flamingo on your head. Oh, good. (Link) Enjoy the hair, Karen! (Rhett) You’re welcome. ♪ (salsa music) ♪ (laughter from band) Karen, whatever you do,
don’t go to the zoo with that haircut. – They might keep you.
– (strums guitar) (singing) You know what day it is. It’s Thursday… (harmonizing)
And Thursday means mail. – (still strumming)
– Alright, now we can actually eat our ice cream cones. And we can bring in these.
Check it out. We got some gavels.
You can spin that. These are not normal gavels.
Let me read this to you. (Rhett) Can I gavel with them? (Link) “From Rapid City, South Dakota.
Rhett and Link,” – (gruffly) Hey.
– “I’ma woodworker.” – Pardner.
– “And I really enjoy makin’ bottle openers. O’ course you do.
What else is there to do up there? “What you see in front of you
is a bottle opener called The Beer Hammer.” – (Rhett) What?
– (Link) “It also doubles as a gavel, or a self defence weapon.
Now, call me crazy, but different types of wood
have different personalities.” – (thumps gavel loudly)
– “I made these very especially for you two, based on what I’ve learned
about you through your videos. As a fellow facial hair enthusiast,
I know Rhett must have a dark and mysterious side to him.”
– Oh ho! “He also seems to love flannel,
which is very outdoorsy.” And sometimes Aztec patterns. “Walnut is a dark hard wood
from the Eastern US and Canada. It’s mainly used for gunstocks and”–
– That’s right! “fine furniture.
To me, that sounds like Rhett.” (gruffly) Yeah. – “If he were a tree.”
– (Rhett) Me. – (thumps gavel)
– “Please don’t think I’m a crazy person. – Link, what to do with Link?”
– Oh, me. “Focused, in the zone, on task,
and keeps Rhett grounded.” – Whoa!
– (laughter) – I think he’s reaching here a little bit.
– I like this guy. – “Also, he seems to have a soft side.”
– Oh. – That’s for sure.
– “In my opinion, Link won the Maine Man Rivalry.
Maine is home to many, many maple trees. Maple is one of the hardest woods around,
and is used for flooring – and butcher blocks.”
– (chuckles) Flooring. – “Grounded…”
– (laughs) – “And solid.”
– Yeah. – “It just screamed Link”–
– You can walk all over him. – (thumps gavel)
– Grounded and solid. That’s me. Order! – “How about that soft and sweet side?”
– Thank you! “Where does maple syrup come from?
Maple trees. Boom! Nailed it. I hope you guys like these. Sincerely, Luke Brown.” Alright, Luke, I’ma open me up
some beverage here. I’ve got a buffalo wing soda
sent by someone else. I’m gonna render this thing guilty! – (cap pops)
– Guilty of being open. Oop, what do I get? You get a Jones Peanut Butter
and Jelly soda. Wow. That tastes bad! – Egh!
– This is screw top. (chuckles) That’s
a challenge for you, man. (Link) Someone’s already drank
out of it anyway, I think. Wow. Buffalo wing soda. Mmm. (glass rattles) I’m havin’ a good exp–whoa. (Link pounds gavel)
I render the verdict… this soda sucks! – (crew laughs)
– (Rhett) Really? This one’s good. – It tastes like–
– (pounds gavel) Order! (loudly) This one’s pretty good! (laughter) Oh yeah?
I can’t hear ya! You can’t speak without tappin’. – (pounds gavel)
– Oh yeah! (through pounding) Thanks for liking
and commenting on this video! If you want a flamingo
hairstyle, call meeee! Oh, look at that.
I’m sorry for showing you that. Guilty! You know what time it is. – Hi, I’m France.
– And I’m Bo. – And we’re in Brazil.
– And it’s time to spin The Wheel of Mythicality. Thanks, Luke, for the gavels.
You get a GMM poster, available at rhettandlink.com/store…
store…store…store! Click through to Good Mythical More,
where we’re gonna eat some Swedish candy, including
Gulp and Plopp. – (Rhett guffaws)
– And it happens in that order. – Whoa buddy.
– (Link chuckles) Or it’s Gold, actually. Rhett and Link slowly forget how to talk. Well, I’ll tell ya that I had
a lot of fuuuun. Yeah, mein too. – Making this–
– (speaking gibberish) (speaking gibberish) (gibberish in high pitched voice) (gibberish continues) – (crew giggles)
– Sleeky doo. [Captioned by Sara:
GMM Captioning Team]